Thursday, November 18, 2004

Quirky.....

I have added a "logo" store to my site. It has various merchndise with my logo on it and pictures of my books. I have funny things like mugs, mousepads, magnets.....I was going to put thongs on there, but I thought that may be overdoing it. It is just something new I am trying. Hopefully, it catches on.

I am trying to tough out this week long schedule that I have. My next day off isnt for another week, but then after, I am off for 3 glorious days. Also, trying to get a little Christmas shopping done. Lately, all I have been thinking about is sleeping, is that strange? I dont really have alot going right now, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Silver Turtle said...

I love the merch! Now I just have to decide what to get first...

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home