Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Good Day....

Today was a good day. I got a few projects done and got an early Christmas present, Twiztid's : Purple Show Vol. 1. I was very happy about that. It is very funny. Truthfully, I plan on relaxing and taking it easy. I mean, even when I have a day off from work, I still am very busy. However, when I go out of town, that is what I call relaxation. Not having to worry about work and work related crap.

I have just been on edge lately. I have no idea why, just stressed over dumb stuff. Also, trying to get my book done, but suffering from a bad case of writer's block. A friend once told me that writer's block can be painful, but now I know what he meant. Although, I shouldn't be stressed about that, should I?

I called my nieces tonight. They got their Christmas presents and I am happy for that. I love those 2 babies (although, they aren't babies, 10, now) I am just happy to see that they are happy with their Christmas gifts. I am dreading the next 2 days, but I will perservere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silver Turtle said...

Oh- I am super happy with my Christmas gift! Yay for bass gear!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home