Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Sorry For....

I know it has been a confusing time for all who have been trying to find me. I have been sooo busy. I have also had computer woes and couldn't get to a computer for awhile, so that is why,no posts. I hope to have a new computer by August, but this one is doing well, so look forward to more posts.

I went through a period of emotional and spiritual unrest. I guess I had to be by myself and pray alot, so please forgive me for that. I hope to keep regular posts from now, forward.

There isnt too much going on, just been chilling, trying to finish my book, also, working like crazy and I also go the gym 5 days a week for about 3 hours a day. I have also been saving and planning for my vacation, so just to let y'all know, I am back in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home