Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Whew....Doggies.....

.....as Granny would say. I have been just chillin' like a villain on penicillin! I spent the last few days trying to get my head together, that my apartment is a mess. I am trying to sort out a whole mess of stuff and needing to clear my head to make some personal projects happen.

I have been watching the new season of American Idol and there are some bad singers on there....worse than last year, I am afraid. I have maybe seen only 12 go through, out of about...a few thousand???? We may be in for the long haul, Idol fans.

Sort of in the dumps a little too. I mean, I am fine when I work, go to the gym, or what have you. I get very excited on most Mondays because I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, but I get really depressed on Wednesday nights. I have to go back to work, you see. The job is easy, but the constant bickering and whining and backstabbing is starting to get to me. Luckily for me, I am not involved in the madness, but just listening to it, makes me want to go insane.

I will definitely be happy when the Gathering Of The Juggalos comes around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home