Saturday, January 15, 2005

And Tonight......

I have been very tired lately, busy, but tired. I have been working out madly at the gym and trying to get myself ready for the upcoming festivities this summer. I know it's a while off, but I have to think ahead. I really can't wait to go this year's juggalo gathering. That's where ICP fans can get together for 4 days of fun and concerts! I also go to the Ohio State Fair, so I hope they have some good acts there. Also, there is a tour lined up (Psychopathic All Stars) that I cant wait for dates to be announced.

I am fervishly trying to get my new book done for a December release, I really hope that I can, but it requires lots and lots of thinking, rest, and reflection. Then, on top of all my projects, I have to do the dreaded job thang! You know, help make some other poor schmuck rich, what a drag, lol. Much props to my man, Violent J AKA Joe Bruce for becoming a father for the first time on January 7, 2005, much love and prayers to you homie! I hope to see you real soon!

I am also anticipating my next days off, because I have lots goin' on. Amateur Night will be "DA BOMB-DIGGITY". Anyways, just rambling, now I have to do what I love best and that is......SLEEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home