Thursday, December 30, 2004

Frustrated.....

My "high" from Christmas was extremely short lived. Now, I am hearing nothing but bellyaching and contentment at work. It's like one minutes people are nice and 2 seconds later, polar opposite. Man, it just makes me angry that I need a job so bad that I have to put up with ignorant people who wake up in the morning to go to a job that they hate. I am so appalled by that, it makes me want to punch them in the head!

On a lighter note, I am sore from the gym. I have really been working hard to slim down. from my diet to mad cardio to just working with trainers, it really is a challenge. I am determined to get back into shape! I'm not doing too bad. All in all, I should be thankful for what I have. It just frustrates me that there are obstacles "determined" to get in my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home