Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Chill.....

My Christmas was great and I relaxed alot. I have tomorrow off and will relax some more. Although, I did say a prayer for all the people in the world who didn't have such a great Christmas. My heart goes out to all those people and this Christmas, I realized that there are A LOT of people less fortunate than me, so I prayed for them. I was very happy to see the look on the children's faces and know that they were happy with their things.

I also chatted with a few friends who were going through bad times this season and I did the best I could do and consoled them. Thankfully, all was appreciated and sometimes, that's enough for Christmas for some people. Truly, that is one of the things that inspired me this Christmas, that people can be content and happy with what society perceives as nothing and that makes me realize how lucky I really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home