Monday, January 10, 2005

Busy....Tired...Weary....

I have been busy as of late, that I have to keep myself entertained. I have found it beneficial to escape into watching the TV series MASH on DVD. It is a great escape from reality and I find myself sympathizing with the characters at times. Strange, huh? Also, I use that as a creative outlet to give me inspiration for my new book, whenever it will be finished, I'll never know...Sometimes, I find myself depressed and wondering as to what will really happen to me in the near or distant future for that matter.

I mean, I am working out like crazy trying to stay healthy and find myself worrying about the future. Is this what's called a midlife crisis? I hope not. People who go through that are emotionally inept, to say the least. I mean, we all get old and Lord willing will live comfortable lives into our senior years, but sometimes, I worry about that for myself too. I just dont want to be one of those poor schmucks who work into their 70s or 80s only to have greedy family members take it all away and leave them with nothing.

I suppose that prayers is always a soothing part of life. I wouldn't say that I am a very spiritual person, but it never hurts to have an angel in your corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home