Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Now......

It's been two relaxing days and now I have the long week of waiting to where I agonize for another day off. Also, there has been something bugging me about a friend of mine. He got in trouble on his job and we were supposed to work together that day and he didnt show up. In spite of that, now all of us at work are prone to unreasonable "disciplines" I am afraid. On a lighter note with that is, what's the worst that can happen with a job is that you get fired, especially a job like the one that I have.

I have been feeling on edge lately, partly because I need a job to pay bills and I have some plans in the work for summer which require me to have a little money socked away, so I have to put up with some crap, in order to get my proverbial flower, see what I mean? Also, I have been experiencing an bad case of writer's block and I must say that it is emotionally painful. I need to relax, I would suppose.

I just can't wait until next Monday, Amateur Night, you see, to relax to some comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home