Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back Again...

I am back, finally recuperated from The Gathering Of The Juggalos. I had a great time, of course, I got back on July 25, but am just now writing. I had so much fun and was able to do stuff there that I couldnt last year and get certain autographs and seminars in that I couldnt last year, so it was cool.

Work is going fine, just exhausting myself with working out and such, that I had to take a break, but I can see the effects of that...lol. Luckily for me, I didn't gain too much weight at the gathering, considering all the junk food, I had been eating, but trying to fit in lots of sleep! I have ben very tired lately and neglecting my book, something awful, so God knows when it will be finished.

So, I am jsut working, trying to make it and get things done, if there are any major developemnts in my life, rest assured, you will find them here first, until, next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home