Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Moving Right Along.....

I have been hanging with a dear friend of mine, Chris and honestly, if it wasn't for him, I would have strangled someone by now. We hang out and go for drinks and grub once a week and those "sessions" help me out in life. The reason I say this is because likfe is one of those things that you look forward to things. Basically, give yourself something to look forward to, every day and/or every week.....

Also, I have been working on my new project, and I am so happy with the way it's going and I look forward to getting it out, hopefully sooner than expected. I am hoping to have a lot of changes in the upcoming year. With this blog, I hope to have it updated at least twice a week, so people will know where I am and what's going on.

Hmm, so check out a good movie and/or a good book and I will see y'all Sunday night, LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home