Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy As A Mutha (Beep)!

I have been sooo busy with writing my new book and going to shows and such that I really havent had time to actually sit down and colect my thought. I apologize to you "Los Daddy" fans and I will try and update more often for your viewing pleasure.
I am still in the process of finishing my next book and I really dont know when it will be done, I guess I have to wait until inspiration hits me. I have been working like mad to save for Christmas, never can be too early to save for that flava. Also, I am trying to slim down a little and have been hiting the gym like crazy, hopefully, I can accomplish my fitness goals in the "near-distant" future..lol. Truthfully, my life hasnt been all that interesting and no controversy had abounded, (thank God). I am just moving on and hopefully getting back to where I have to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home