Monday, August 08, 2005

Mentally Drained......

Man, I am mentally drained. I got into a stupid argument with this customer Sunday and it just made me so mad! I mean, true enough, it was my fault, but it's just the way people talk to each other, it really is sickening! What's worse is the way younger people talk to older people. I mean, is there any more respect in the world?
I guess I can look forward to upcoming things like concerts and christmas and such. I try to look on the brighter things in life when I can, but sometimes, people just piss me off!! True, I am sure anyone reading this could give a shit about respect, but that is a shame! I mean, I guess, just kill them with kindness and just move on. At least, I can save sanity that way. My stress is only caused by what is on my job, so why should I even have to worry about that stuff, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home