Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Again.....LOL.....

Yeah, it's that time to go back to work. I had a great Christmas. Just hanging out with family and whatnot. Seeing the look on others' faces, as they open their gifts from me. That's the stuff. I, in turn received some good tidings and joy too, so I can't complain. I also have a few things on the horizon too, on the entertainment and book fronts. But more on that later.

I did do a funny thing though. I left my good winter coat at Chubbie's parents about 3 hours away. They said they are gonna mail it, (which I said wasn't necessary), but at any rate, an expense not warranted or needed. Other than that, it was stellar having all that time off. Mainly, I slept in and relaxed, watched a basketball game and went shopping the day after (gift card redemptions, you know....)

It was fun hanging out today, but my body (psychologically mostly) started aching at the anticipation of going back to work, probably a little bit of a panic attack, but it's all good. I have been watching some Sanford & Son DVDs, that was a show from my youth that used to crack me up. I am hoping that it doesn't get too cold this winter. Last winter was totally nuts, a huge road of solid ice, covered by deceptive powder snow, ahh gotta love that midwest weather. I am all toasty inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home